The Mission of the Town of Clifton Town Clerk’s Office is to provide an accurate public records management program, conduct professional, impartial and accurate election services. As the town treasurer, to oversee the management of the financial affairs of the town.
The Town Clerk is committed to promptly provide the town council, town staff and the citizens of Clifton with accurate records information and professional customer service and as custodian of the treasury assure and maintain the public trust while managing the towns funds.
· Conduct elections and provide municipal election information
· Provide administrative and clerical support services to the Mayor and Town Council.
· Prepare and post notices, agendas, and Council Meeting Information Packets of meetings in accordance with Arizona Open Meeting Law
· Coordinates town council appointments to various volunteer boards and commissions and volunteer recruitments
· Prepare minutes of all Town Council meetings as well as other committee/commission meetings as required.
· Custodian of all town records, providing quality public records management and services.
· Serves as the town franchise representative
· Point of contact for Ward Canyon Cemetery records management
· Provides notarial services and official certified copies of public records.
· Accepts claims against the town and service of other legal documents.
· Administers Oaths of Office
Hours: Monday -Thursday, 7:00am to 5:00pm
Located at 510 N Coronado Blvd.
Mailing PO Box 1415 Clifton, AZ 85533
Fire Restrictions 6/16/22